WordPress Maintenance Program
Just like your car, your WordPress website needs to be maintained. WordPress, its themes and plugins are frequently updated with security upgrades as well as new features and capabilities. Do you keep your website up-to-date with WordPress maintenance?
Or do you worry that if you apply the needed WordPress maintenance to your website it might break? You could lose everything.
Let the Web Mechanic ease your mind and apply updates as needed with the WordPress Maintenance Program.
For just $35/month the Web Mechanic will maintain your WordPress website and keep you up-to-date with the latest version of WordPress and also the newest versions of your plug-ins and themes** and let you do what you do best… Make money from your business!
What do you get with the Web Mechanic’s WordPress maintenance service?
- The ease of mind knowing that your WordPress website is updated with the latest versions of WordPress, plugins, themes and security.
- Updates can sometimes cause problems. The Web Mechanic will ensure that your site is fully functional after being updated.
- If a repair is needed due to an update to your WordPress, theme or your plugins…
- The Web Mechanic will offer a 10% discount on our hourly rate.
- If the Web Mechanic has built your WordPress site for you, the repair will be FREE!
- The Web Mechanic will keep your website fully backed up, both database and files! No lost data! We will securely store your backups for a year for free!
- If you choose the Monthly or Bi-Monthly (i.e. every other month) maintenance plan, the Web Mechanic will install our WordPress Security Package at no cost! (A $95 value!)
You can choose the frequency of your updates too!
- Every month – Best if you blog a lot or make frequent changes to the content on your site
- Bi-monthly – Best if you occasionally make changes to your site
- Quarterly – Best if you seldom or rarely make changes to your site
- Custom – Best if your site needs more frequent or personalized attention.
Regardless of which plan you choose, updates and backups are only $25 per month! (with a minimum commitment of 6 months service, paid in advance).
* Minimum rate. Price may vary depending on theme and plugins used or if you have a WordPress Multi-user site. The Web Mechanic will provide a free evaluation of your site and custom pricing upon request.
**Some premium themes and plugins require updates to be acquired from their authors directly. The Web Mechanic will need authorization or access to those accounts in order to obtain available updates. In the case of when additional charges are required to upgrade a theme or plugin, the Web Mechanic will contact you directly, so that you may pay those fees.